As I red the “Washington Post” article about the”AmericanCardinals” involved in the election of the new Pope, my attention was attracted by these few lines:
“Di Nardo and O’Malley drew laughs when one reporter asked O’Malley, a member of the Capuchin order, if he would continue to wear his trademark brown robes if elected pope.
- O’Malley in Rome: ‘I don’t expect to be elected pope’ (bostonherald.com)
- No pope or blessing as cardinals gather to elect new pontiff (news.yahoo.com)
- O’Malley: Church must discipline bishops (upi.com)
- US cardinals cancel press briefing (bbc.co.uk)
- ELECTING A NEW POPE: Secret Politics Beyond The Papal Conclave (latino.foxnews.com)