Home » Posts tagged 'dalailama'
Tag Archives: dalailama
- Religions prepare welcome for Dalai Lama (zoroastrians.net)
- Dalai Lama to visit White House Saturday (cbsnews.com)
- 6 of the best, from the Dalai Lama (solookhere.wordpress.com)
- The Dalai Lama on Finding Contentment in a Troubled World (alwayswellwithin.com)
- The Dalai Lama Becomes MasterChef Judge! (Video) (dailypicksandflicks.com)
- Tibet,China and America Toward the Light? (khamerlogue.wordpress.com)
- Happiness. (starazian.wordpress.com)
- Leadership lessons from the Dalai Lama (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Obama meets with Dalai Lama: US “does not support independence for Tibet” (boingboing.net)
- China opposes Dalai Lama’s meeting with Obama – Washington Bangla Radio (news.google.com)
Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody’s power, that is not easy.
– Aristotle (384-322 BC)
Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
– Debbie Coulter
The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth…”– Albert Einstein
the voice of the Great Spirit is heard in the twittering of birds, the rippling of mighty waters, and the sweet breathing of flowers…
– Gertrude Bonnin (Zitkala-Sa)
I appreciate any organization or individual people who sincerely make an effort to promote harmony between humanity, and particularly harmony between the various religions. I consider it very sacred work and very important work
- The Dalai Lama