Home » Posts tagged 'youtube'
Tag Archives: youtube
- Hangout with the first Italian woman to go into the ISS for six months in 2014 (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Join NASA for Google Plus hangout from International Space Station (mercurynews.com)
- Join NASA at 10:30 EST for Google Plus hangout from International Space Station (troyrecord.com)
- In Google+ hangout, astronauts talk tech, Isaac Newton and Twitter (computerworld.co.nz)
- NASA Hosts Google+ Hangout Live to Connect With Space Station (natureworldnews.com)
- GM, NASA take first steps toward Terminator bot (reviews.cnet.com)
On Thursday, February 14th at 4:50 p.m. EST, President Obama will sit down with Americans from all across the country for a “Fireside Hangout” – our 21st century take on Franklin D. Roosevelt’s fireside chats. The President will join a live, completely virtual interview from nowhere other than the Roosevelt Room in the White House’s West Wing.
This online event comes just days after the State of the Union address, where the President laid out his plan to create jobs and strengthen the middle class. During the hangout, which is hosted and moderated by Google, the President will connect with people who are active online to discuss the policies and proposals in the speech.
Do you have a question that you’d like President Obama to answer? Right now, you cansubmit a text or video question for the President, and also vote on your favorites. Then, be sure to tune in for the hangout live on Thursday, February 14th at 4:50 p.m. EST. Watch it live on the White House YouTube Channel, Google+ page and at WhiteHouse.gov/live.
Thursday’s event with the President is the latest in a series of Fireside Hangouts and White House engagement programs on Google+. Last month, Vice President Biden kicked off the series with a virtual conversation about reducing gun violence. And after President Obama presented his plan to fix our broken immigration system, Cecilia Muñoz, Director of the Domestic Policy Council, joined a Fireside Hangout on the issue.
The White House uses Google+, and other social media networks and online tools, to directly connect President Obama and his Administration directly with the American people. Since our inaugural White House hangout with President Obama after the State of the Union in January 2012, the White House has hosted hangouts about everything fromhealthy families to small business and mortgage refinancing to human trafficking.
More than 1.4 million people have followed the White House since we joined Google+ a little over a year ago — and we’ve invited those followers to join hangouts with senior staff and Cabinet members and come to the White House for special events, like our State of the Union Social and a Google+ photowalk. Follow us on Google+ to stay connected to the White House and get the latest updates on how you can engage. You can also check out the White House on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Learn more about all the ways you can engage with the White House at WhiteHouse.gov/engage.
- President Obama Holding a Google+ Hangout on thursday (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- President Obama Participates in Fireside Hangouts on Google+ (whitehouse.gov)
|English: ESA Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti from Italy Deutsch: ESA Astronautin Samantha Cristoforetti aus Italien (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Hangout with Samantha Cristoforetti (by pio dal cin) I am so excited and proud to announce to have had clearance for an exclusive interview with +Samantha Cristoforetti . I will interview her exclusively on my humble show on +Google+ called +You Are The Star (for FIVE minutes)
The show was meant to bring “Gplussers”to the open in front of a camera and have a nice peaceful conversation about themselves and their experience both in life and on +Google+ as it was first launched almost two years ago.
First Italian woman astronaut, Samantha Cristoforetti does not like celebrity. She easily escaped the spotlight from the media to resume her training.
A marathon that will end on 2014 when she will be launched into space to join the ISS (International Space Station) where she will spend a record six months studying Mother Earth and performing various experiments
The main training takes place in Houston Texas at the +NASA . Samantha has a great curriculum:
35 years old, Aeronautic’s captain and over five hundred hours on military airplanes.
She was picked among thousands of candidates in 2009 by the European Space Agency ESA along with five other astronauts among whom captain Luca Palermitano.
She is training very hard. As the leading engineer on board, she has to know the ISS inside out.
Her dream as a child was to become an astronaut, now that she has finally fullfilled her dream she is ready for the greatest challange of her life.
So, if you are ready to listen to her and what she has to tell about herself and her mission tune in on February 15th at 5 pm (Rome Time) on +YouTube . You’ll be able to see her LIVE and post your questions to her.
Here is the link to my +YouTube channel (pio dal cin Youtube channel)
- Future Space Station Crew Members Announced (spaceref.com)
I never understood how the system worked on the Election in the USA. I looked on Youtube for help and found this very helpful TED video that explains very nicely how the Electoral Vote works in the USA , so I thought I share with those of you, like me who had some doubts about it
- Steinberg: The Pros and Cons of the Electoral College (blogs.suntimes.com)
- The Long Road to 270 Electoral Votes (dailyfinance.com)
- Do You Really Understand How Your Vote Counts? (urbanmommies.net)
- Who’s Vote Really Counts? (outsider-trading.com)
- How does the Electoral College work? (newsnet5.com)
- What exactly is the Electoral College? (wptv.com)
- Why Democrats have electoral advantage (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Idaho’s electoral votes expected to go to Romney (ktvb.com)
- How Powerful Is Your Vote? (slate.com)
- Dick Morris: “My Own View Is That Romney Is Going to Win With 325 Electoral Votes” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
(by pio dal cin) Thanks Casey McKinnon for sharing this valuable information
In this video you’ll find important information on how to survive the attack of an active shooter wether you are at the office, at the mall, or at any other public place. The events of Aurora Colorado has taught us that with all the aasault weapons that are sold every year in the USA, there is a possibility that you may find yourself to face an event like this . If so, you’ll have three options :RUN, HIDE, FIGHT.
This well crafted Youtube video I found on the “What’s Hot” list on Google plus thanks to Casey McKinnon Gives a few examples on how you can react to such an event and save your and other people’s lives. Thanks Casey McKinnon for sharing this great video
- Surviving an Active Shooter Situation (offgridsurvival.com)
- Homeland Security Gives Pointers on Surviving Shooting Sprees – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Why Did No One Fight Back? (lewrockwell.com)
- Stop youtube video and replace with image (stackoverflow.com)
- Add a YouTube Video to Any Question in Survey Analytics (surveyanalytics.com)
- Aurora, Colorado Shooting: How to Survive the Unthinkable (news92fm.com)
- More than 1 Million People Sign Petition for Right to Record Copies of YouTube Videos (socialtimes.com)
- Video: Why “Metro: Last Light”‘s Campaign is Better Than Other Shooters’ (complex.com)
- Dark Knight Shooter Keeps Asking Jail Guards “Why Am I Here?” (informationliberation.com)
- Surviving an Active Shooter Situation (sgtreport.com)
http://www.codognetreviso.com/2011/07/google-is-about-to-retire-blogger-and.html Google announced that it will retire its most popular Blogger and Picasa names. Read the whole story provided by http://www.mashable.com