(by pio dal cin) Pope Francis George Mario Sodano spoke to his “brothers” as he called them the Cardinals that participated to the conclave and exorted them to “Share the Wisdom that comes from aging with the young, like a good wine that gets better as it ages”
He also asked “Not to give in to the evil tempting us daily not to be happy”. He was then taken to see the apartment left vacant by His predecessor Benedict XVI. He had troubles opening the door, but was helped by the particular secretary of Ratzinger who was very familiar with the lock of the humongous wooden door.
Pope Francis has also asked the people of his parrish in Argentina not to paricipate to the ceremony of his insediamento to be held on March 19th in Saint Peter Square, and to donate the money they would use, to the poor.
His simple ways have conquered everyone. He is the real revolution the Church needed to clean up from ll the scandals in which the Church has been involved lately
- Pope Francesco brings Hope for a better Church (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Pope Francis George Bergoglio has Italian Origins (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Cardinal George: New Pope ‘Has A Heart For The Poor’ (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Pope Francis will clean the Vatican like San Francesco (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Francis pays tribute to Benedict, reflects on age (cnsnews.com)