Thinking of a way to make money with the “Glass”? Well do not try sell it on E-bay or nowhere else, if you get caught you’ll lose your +Google+ account immediately. I stated my personal thoughts on the Glass on this public comment on the +Washington Post “I think the Glass is a great tool. My primary concern is on safety though. Can you see a few hundred pedestrians walking around a busy downtown street, three or four years from now, trying to talk to their Glasses and attempting to cross the street during rush hours…Watch out for that taxicab! Ouch..too late!
What about abusing the Glass while driving? West Virginia is already trying to outlaw the use of these gadgets fearing it may distract the driver from a busy task like driving.
Time will tell. I doubt it’ll work (safety wise). The tech appeal of course is great (like the price a bit too high for regular pockets).
Good luck (on crossing the streets)” (pio dal cin )” So I think that the +Google new product will be a hit, (even without the safety mentioned above). If you are one of those believers that there is a simple smart way to cash in . Just break the Glass down in its components +TechCrunch has a great series of articles on it, and buy stocks on the companies involved in the making of the Glass.
- Marc Andreessen Is Blown Away By Google Glass: ‘Oh My God, I Have The Entire Internet In My Vision” (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Next generation Google Glass may look like your normal sunglasses, come with 2 see-through displays (unwiredview.com)
- Google Glass: Arizona grandmother to test out latest Google gadget (azfamily.com)
- Weirdo with the glasses (appleisblack.wordpress.com)
- Marc Andreessen on Google Glass: ‘Oh my God, I have the entire Internet in my vision’ (bgr.com)
- Google Glass – Innovating A Social Failure (siliconvalleywatcher.com)
- Google Glass predicted to ship by the millions (androidcommunity.com)
- Google Glass: Here Come the Apps (thediplomat.com)
- Google Glass privacy concerns come to the head (zdnet.com)
- Google Glass Users May Be Able To Take Photos By Simply Winking (ubergizmo.com)