|The British royal family on Buckingham Palace balcony after Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. Kate wears a wedding gown by Sarah Burton. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
by pio dal cin .Codognè Treviso Italy
Shall we call it the “Royal Baby Fever”? The media around the world are jusy waiting for the heir to the throne, (girl or boy will just not matter ) as suggested here by
this article by CBS news, the son or daughter ofWilliam and Kate will be a monarch.
The only thing we are sure of so far is that he/she will be the prince/ princess of Cambridge, that the very first person to know about the Royal Birth will be Her Majesty the Queen of England, via private phone call by William on a safe tepephone line.
What this Baby has done for sure is to have the World’s media talking about his/her birth as suggested here in
This other article by the Telegraph. In America as in Italy in Africa as in Australia everyone seems to be awaiting impatiently for the “most wanted baby”.
An interesting question was raised by +NPR dueby NPR about the Surname in this article. What would the baby surname will be? It appears that a Monarch needs no such a small detail. We now use the name Queen Elizabeth for example, no surname needed here as a sign of respect for her fame?
Now If I were William I’d be nervous and worrying about my spouse due at any minute. Do you think that William worries that much?
If you care enough to read
in this article by the Mirror you’ll find out that the son of Diana and Charles is playing Polo as usual.
How long shall we be waiting for the Royal birth?
Usually on the first time that a woman gives birth there could be a two weeks anticipation or posticipation. So, if the baby wasn’t born before the 11th of July as expexted, or before, the max we should be waiting for will be July 24th.
Good luck to all photographers and media people that are assembled outside the Saint Mary’s Hospital, waiting for the Royal Couple to show the infant.
- Media on edge ahead of royal birth (bigpondnews.com)
- Royal baby due date: Prince William arrives at wife Kate Middleton’s side as she prepares to give birth (mirror.co.uk)
- 8 Ways to Hear About the Royal Birth Before Your Friends (mashable.com)
- Royal baby wait proves a real stretch (stuff.co.nz)
- Royal Baby: World Watches As Due Date Arrives (news.sky.com)
- Royal Baby Watch: Excitement Mounts as Britain and the Rest of the World Prepare for Kate Middleton to Give Birth (hngn.com)
- Royal baby fever as all await birth (bigpondnews.com)
- Royal baby birth is big business in the UK (euronews.com)
- Royals relax with games of polo ahead of Royal birth (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hospital prepares for Kate’s royal baby birth (hellomagazine.com)