|English: Map of the British Indian Empire from Imperial Gazetteer of India (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
(by pio dal cin) Even if India shows the Slowest growth in a decade it still remains one of the richest Countries in the world even if is not listed in the Fifteen richest Countries in this Forbes report.
Who is celebrating though? A few hundred Indian Billionaires or the masses who are struggling to survive? According to This Huffington Post survey there are 25 million Indian children starving in the Country +Vic Gundotra so what is there to celebrate really?
The Rape Cases reported here by CNN?
I think that India before celebrating should take care of its huge social problems.
Happy Independence day India ( not today, not yesterday, not tomorrow, but when you’ll be a Country where people won’t die on the street)
- Google Doodle celebrates 66th Independence day of India (thenewstribe.com)
- The beast unleashed – Happy Independence Day, India!! (penslide.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Happy Independence Day India with Android apps (phonesreview.co.uk)
- Independence Day-India’s 67th Independence Celebration!!! (allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
- Google to celebrate India’s Independence Day (rohidassanap.wordpress.com)
- Independence Day India 2013 marked by a Google doodle (gadgets.ndtv.com)
- Google Honors India Independence Day Today; August 15, 2013. (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- India Q&A: ‘What Freedom means to Indians on 67th Independence Day?’ (theepochtimes.com)
- Independence Day India: Google’s Tricoloured salute to our freedom (ibnlive.in.com)