Stazione degli autobus a #Gerusalemme 1991. Mentre fotografavo la gente che arrivava e partiva mi sono imbattuto in questa scenetta. Due militari Israeliani, un uomo e una donna che si sono trovati, abbracciati e baciati.
Non so a chi spetti la decisione di sbattere in prima pagina una notizia come questa Si impicca a dodici anni nel +Gazzettino . Stiamo veramente andando tutti fuori di testa? Faccio appello all’ +Consiglio Nazionale Ordine Dei Giornalisti affinchè questa “barbarie” finisca.
Lo avevo già scritto in Questo Post e continuerò a scriverlo.
Se non la smettete pubblicherò e manderò all +Consiglio Nazionale Ordine Dei Giornalisti le foto di un adolescente che si è impiccato una trentina d’anni fa in provincia di Treviso (mi capitò di arrivare sul luogo prima dei Carabinieri) così vediamo se vi passa la voglia di pubblicare certe notizie dalle quali siete lontani anni luce.
Non si può scrivere una notizia così, con dovizia di dettagli (e conseguente rischio di emulazione) specie quando si tratta di un giovane adolescente. Basta con il giornalismo fatto di questi fatti “stupefacenti” al solo fine di vendere le copie che compreranno le “betoneghe” di quartiere. Diritto di cronaca? E se fosse TUA figlia? TUO figlio? TUO nipote? il TUO migliore amico?
I media Anglosassoni da anni si rifiutano di riportare queste macabre notizie che altro non fanno che deprimere l’umore di chi legge e di chi ne è rimasto vittima diretta o indiretta.
J’accuse! Vergogna a tutti i giornalisti che si prestano a questa macabra roulette. E’ ora DI CAMBIARE STRADA.
Il giornalismo non è questo!
(by pio dal cin)March 15th 2013 00:18 a.m (Rome Time GMT+1) As Pope Francesco begins His Papacy with a visit to the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome to pay respect to Mary Mother of Jesus. known to the people of Rome as
Even the +Dalai Lama made a +Google+ post to acknowledge that He knows and Loves Saint Francis of Assisi for His discipline,simple ways, and Love for All Creatures.
Being the first Pope ever to choose such a Great Name puts Him on a very important spot. Not easy to manage.
The need for a simple Man that can embrace the Original Message of Jesus through the New Testament withnessed in person by Saint Francis of Assisi was strongly needed in a corrupted and evil world that hasn’t spared even the Vatican in the past decade.
2)Pedophile Scandals in the Catholic Church
3)The IOR Vatican Bank Scandals
He has a though job ahead of Him, but His simple ways (He greeted the crowd in St.Peter with a “Fratelli e Sorelle Buonasera”) have already conquered the world. He asked the people who gathered in the Square to Bless Him, before He would Bless them.
How many Wolves will this Pope with Italian Origins will have to encounter inside the Vatican, like
Saint Francis with the Gubbio’s Wolf (see video here)
- Pope Francis George Bergoglio has Italian Origins (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- New Pope O’Malley Cardinal with “what it takes” (a plea to the Holy Spirit) (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Pope Francesco brings Hope for a better Church (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- New pope slips out of Vatican for morning prayer visit – Reuters UK (uk.reuters.com)
- New dawn for Vatican: Pope set to visit Benedict (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Pope Francis eschews trappings of papacy on first day in office (guardian.co.uk)
- What’s next for Pope Francis? (cbsnews.com)
- Francis makes first outing as pope (news.yahoo.com)
With the Conclave Extra Hommnes from the Latin word “cum clavem” (with key) that comes from what happened in 1270 when the people of Viterbo locked the cardinals in the City’s Palace until they reached the election of Gregory X
The process to elect the new Head of the Catholic Church will begin on Tuesday March 12th.
As I stated in a previous post( A fool’s prediction), trying to make a prediction is like to be able to guess the lottery numbers. Anyone can be right or wrong.
I was brought up a Christian Catholic in a very strict way. My name comes from Padre Pio da Petrelcina whom my dad met many times when he was a “small friar” battered by the Church and confined without the permission to Celebrate the Mass as he was becoming popular among the crowds for His “miracles”.
(Mons. Albino Luciani-Pope John Paul the I with my father) I met two Popes personally in my life: Pope John Paul
the I and Pope John Paul the II. (foto copyright pio dal cin 2013)
During my travelling around the World, as a photojournalist I came in touch and I studied
Islam, Ebraism, Buddhism and the Religion of the Native Americans, out of my curiosity of understanding where, if there is one, lies the Truth.
I must admit that I wasn’t thrilled about Pope Benedict VXI; not much for His great personality and profound culture, but for the fact that he “sported” those huge golden crosses on His neck and the “fisherman ring” was big enough to buy a couple of apartments.
I kept repeating to myself that “This cannot be Sacred..” Isn’t the Church supposed to support the poverty as one of the three wows?”
Native Americans have a saying “If it is Sacred it must be Free..” I like this. But how many controversial, not free items are there in the Catholic Church today? Why is the Legacy of Saint Peter obliterated by scandals of the Vatican’s funds of million of Euros?
I learned that the IOR (the Vatican Bank)is the most powerful bank in the whole world.
This should change, in my humble opininion. Saint Francis of Assisi was called by Jesus
to “Repair the Church”“Vai Francesco, ripara la mia Chiesa” and was cited here by Benedict VXI.
Times are very hard and the sex scandals, Vatican Leaks and not so transparent transactions of the Church are “rocking the Boat” like never before.
Given my statement that “You have to be a Fool to make a prediction of choosing a Pope”, I will have another approach and “write a letter of plead to the Holy Spirit“, asking to pick the only one I saw that fits the description of Saint Francis of Assisi: Cardinal Sean O’Malley (read His blog)
LETTER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: I will start with this Song to the Holy Spirit, that is sung by the Cardinals upon entering the Conclave, to ask for Divine Inspiration.
Dear Holy Spirit,
I am just a grain of sand in the Universe. I understand nothing about the Laws and the Forces that balance the Great Space.
Many Humans call upon Your Force and Greatness. Some call You Great Spirit, other call You Holy Spirit, other do not even believe in You.
During these days the Catholic Church is called to elect the Captain of the Ship.
It is been very hard for me in these past years to believe that Your Holy Presence is among those walls, given all the scandals that we heard about.
It is very hard to boftenelieve that the Spirit of Jesus and of Saint Peter, and Saint Francis of Assisi is behind the gold and richness ofnen shown by those who are called to be Your servants, while there are million of people who suffer in the World.
So here is my humble plea: If You are really among those walls, Shed a Great LIght upon those who are called to elect the new Pope so that His ways will be as Jesus requested of
simplicity and trasparency. a real Sheperd that can show the World that Jesus is still among us human beings in the way HE taught us.
My pick is Sean O’ Malley
(I know that You don’t need suggestions but at least I casted my vote)
- The New Pope. Who will He be? A Fool prediction
- The new Pope? Who will He be? A fool’s prediction(mine)
- Reporting From Rome: Americans Have Already Made History
- Cardinal O’Malley blogs from Rome
- O’Malley in Rome: ‘I don’t expect to be elected pope’
- How the next pope will be chosen, step by secret step
Add a comment
- The new Pope? Who will He be? A fool’s prediction(mine) (piodalcin.wordpress.com)
- Vatican readies Sistine Chapel for conclave to elect pope (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Cardinals set date for conclave to elect new pope (cbsnews.com)
- Cardinals ‘shielded’ ahead of ballot (bbc.co.uk)
- Papal Election: Politics Or Holy Spirit? (huffingtonpost.com)
As I red the “Washington Post” article about the”AmericanCardinals” involved in the election of the new Pope, my attention was attracted by these few lines:
“Di Nardo and O’Malley drew laughs when one reporter asked O’Malley, a member of the Capuchin order, if he would continue to wear his trademark brown robes if elected pope.
- O’Malley in Rome: ‘I don’t expect to be elected pope’ (bostonherald.com)
- No pope or blessing as cardinals gather to elect new pontiff (news.yahoo.com)
- O’Malley: Church must discipline bishops (upi.com)
- US cardinals cancel press briefing (bbc.co.uk)
- ELECTING A NEW POPE: Secret Politics Beyond The Papal Conclave (latino.foxnews.com)
by pio dal cin) I found this great article about +Google Glass project on “Marketingland.com” describing the impact that the Glass will have on the market as the project prepares to release the commercial version of the product by the end of 2013 .
The “Glass” basically will allow you to see what you see now in your “Smartphone” through a pair of glasses that you are wearing. The product was publicized and +Sergey Brin co founder of +Google with +Larry Page was spotted on a New York City subway wearing the “Glass”.
The following analysis by
“Marketingland.com” will explain you what the real impact will be on the way we live in the future
John Lincoln wrote the article
. The Small Screen Will Force Those To Adapt To Space Constraints
2. Less Browser Changing
3. Less Switching Of Applications
4. A Greater Need For Voice Recognition Technology
5. Smart Phones & Websites Racing To Integrate
6. New Advertising
7. More Eye-Movement Focused Applications
8. Social Media Will Need To Adapt
9. GoPro Will Suffer
10. SEO Will Change Yet Again
Wrapping Up Predictions
- 10 Predictions For The Future Of Google Glass
- How Will Google Glass Change Dating?
- Tech Nerd: Google Glass, A Revolutionary New Product?
- The Inevitable Path of Google Glass in the Workplace
- Internet Marketing Firm fishbat says Google Glasses are a “Headache”
- Jet Blue envisions customers using Google Glass
- The Google Glass feature no one is talking about
- 10 Predictions For The Future Of Google Glass (marketingland.com)
- Google Glass isn’t the privacy-killer the media wants it to be (phonearena.com)
- Tech Nerd: Google Glass, A Revolutionary New Product? (therepublika.com)
- The Closer Google Glass Gets, the More Ethical Dilemmas Appear (slog.thestranger.com)
- Google Glass Concepts: What Is And What Could Be (gadgetreview.com)
- The Google Glass feature no one is talking about (creativegood.com)
- A closer look at the Google Glass experience (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Google Co-Founder Says Smartphones Are ”Emasculating” (tomshardware.com)
- Google’s Brin Touting Glasses Says Smartphone Emasculate – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
L’agenzia parlamentare ha diffuso questo videoGuarda questo video su YouTube:
Sembra che finalmente qualcosa si stia muovendo in campo legislativo per impedire che chi uccide in strada sotto effetto di alcol o droghe o per bullismo stradale venga punito con il reato di omicidio stradale che di fatto aumenterebbe i deterrenti per chi vuole mettersi alla guida in tale condizioni. Lo avevamo auspicato anche noi su Facebook aprendo un gruppo “basta patenti a chi ha gia’ ucciso sulla strada” che ha raccolto lo sfogo di cittadini stanchi di una situazione che dev’essere cambiata al piu’ presto. In Italia muoiono in media circa 4000 persone OGNI ANNO. Se questa non e’ guerra……forse sarebbe meglio impegare l’esercito sulle strade Italiane invece che in Afganistan